alphanumeric sort

Eric Moritz eric at themoritzfamily.com
Thu May 12 02:46:44 EDT 2011

The reason why a custom function is needed is because he wants to sort
on a key in the javascript object.  If it was a list of strings,
calling .sort() would be fine.  We need a

Riak.reduceSortByField(values, name) {
    return values.sort(function(x,y) {
      if(a[key] == b[key]) return 0;
      return a[key] > b[key] ? 1 : -1;