Buckets with different expiry_secs value

Mathias Meyer mathias at basho.com
Tue May 17 03:32:18 EDT 2011

Dmitry,

the Protocol Buffer interface doesn't yet support setting most of the available bucket properties. Support for doing that was added just recently though.

For now the easiest workaround is to just use the REST API, for which you'll need the binaries. Both binaries and atoms work, but for the REST API it's best to use binaries as it doesn't handle atoms.

Mathias Meyer
Developer Advocate, Basho Technologies