MapReduce with Haskell

Nick Partridge nkpart at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:16:22 EDT 2011

Hey all,

I'm playing with Riak via the haskell client, and I've run into a problem
with mapreduce. The gist of the problem is that once I've done one mapreduce
job with a connection, I only ever see results from that job.

I've distilled it down to small example here (https://gist.github.com/977611),
which exhibits slightly different behaviour to my application code. In the
small example, I'm seeing results from the second query twice. I think there
might be something going on with laziness, but it's beyond my ability to
debug.

Any pointers? This is somewhat specific to the haskell client, I hope this
is the right place to ask :)

Cheers,
Nick