MapReduce with Haskell

Nick Partridge nkpart at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:06:35 EDT 2011

The haskell client has now been patched to fix this problem, which boiled
down to it not consuming all the phases produced in a job.

The new interface to mapReduce is here:
https://github.com/mailrank/riak-haskell-client/blob/master/src/Network/Riak/Basic.hs#L142

Cheers to Brian for his swift application and cleanup of my patch!

-Nick