undifend error for js modules

Mathias Meyer mathias at basho.com
Thu May 19 12:26:42 EDT 2011

Malka,

the most likely reason is that the JavaScript file is not properly accessible to Riak on some of the nodes in your cluster.

Have you checked that the file is properly distributed throughout the cluster and js_source_dir is set accordingly, and Riak is restarted on all nodes?

Mathias Meyer
Developer Advocate, Basho Technologies