Store whole database in memory

Michael McClain michael.c.mcclain at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:59:37 EDT 2011

Thank you, Mike and Greg, for the response.
I've just replied to the list.
In my use case, I need to be able to write 100,000 keys per second. Where
the key is very small (12 bytes). And I always insert 1000 keys at once, in
a bulk insert. I would also like to preserve the locality of the keys
inserted at once (so that they stay always in the same node). Do you know if
that is possible?

Thank you