ssh tunnel between nodes in a cluster?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Mon May 30 03:28:37 EDT 2011

Riak is built in erlang and uses erlangs inter-process communication
conventions to do its clustered magic. Aka, it works best in low
latency, reliable networked environments.

If you are trying to solve a multi datacenter situation I would talk
to the basho folks about their enterprise solution that works
specifically in that environment.

Cheers, Alexander

@siculars on twitter
http://siculars.posterous.com