deleting keys

Dingwell, Robert A. bobd at mitre.org
Tue May 31 19:23:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

When deleting a key from a bucket I'm noticing that the object associated with the key is gone but the key itself is still sticking around.  I loop though all of the keys in a bucket and then call delete on each one, the object for the key is then gone so if I try to get the object for that key I get a 404 as expected.  But if I look at the bucket in the browser with the  keys=true parameter, all of the keys are still there.  Is this normal and if so how do I get rid of the keys?

Thanks