List keys and multiple buckets

Fredrik Lindström Fredrik.Lindstrom at qbranch.se
Tue Nov 15 11:17:57 EST 2011

Personally I would tag the objects with 2i (secondary index) headers containing a unique value to identify a user. That would would make it quite trivial to retrieve all the keys belonging to one user without having to do a full bucket scan. I would also store the objects in one bucket, or possibly one bucket per object type if that is something that fits your use case.

I have no idea how 2i would work out with 200m keys. From personal experience I can say that querying an index of tens of thousands of objects and returning a list of keys made up of several thousand is very fast.

/F