Riak 1.0.2 Release

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Thu Nov 17 23:28:41 EST 2011

Riak Users,

We are pleased to announce the release of Riak 1.0.2.   This is a bugfix
release to the 1.0 series of Riak.

You can download 1.0.2 in the usual
location!<http://downloads.basho.com/riak/riak-1.0.2/>

Please see the release
notes<https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/riak-1.0.2/RELEASE-NOTES.org>
for
the changes to 1.0.2.   Also pay close attention to the "Known Issues"
section especially.

In addition to what is listed there, a memory leak has been discovered in
the 1.0.3 innostore driver.  The issue has been resolved and a new
innostore 1.0.4 package is currently under testing.  The innostore package
will be available soon after Riak 1.0.2.  Under extreme testing of list
keys we have observed nodes crashing due to the number of POSIX threads
created by the innostore driver under Solaris.  The issue is still under
investigation, but only manifests when thousands of listkeys are issued
simultaneously.

As always, thanks for being such a supportive (and patient) community!

- The entire Basho team