Lager error_logger formatting issue?

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Sun Nov 6 14:46:10 EST 2011

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 03:17:13PM -0700, Bryan Hughes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did an update on my Lager deps and am now experiencing some
> formatting issues with error_log:error_report(Report).  Here is my
> code in my mochiweb loop:

Good catch. This was a side-effect of rewriting lager's output routines
to be ~4 times faster (and much closer to the behaviour of
io_lib:format). I've pushed a fix and a new test to master:

https://github.com/basho/lager/commit/16fb55890c97d0a0eb5a95646903f39ed1e9ceb2

There may be a couple other issues like this lurking, let me know if you
find any more. Riak is still using the 0.9.4 tag of lager (and will
continue to do so until the 1.1 release), so master, which I hope to tag
as 1.0 soon, isn't seeing quite as much scrutiny right now.

Andrew