Riak Installation issue on Mac

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:24:00 EST 2011

In Terminal, what do the following commands produce as output:

gcc --version

ls /Developer/usr/lib/gcc/

The errors you're seeing in the file you attached specifically indicate that you do not have a properly working set of tools to build software C/C++ programs.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar PLF, LLC
Microsoft SQL Server MVP