Riak crashing with {lucene_parse,"syntax error before: "AND""}

Spike Gronim spike at wavii.com
Wed Nov 9 17:54:20 EST 2011

One of my Riak servers died again. I think the previously linked crash report was not what made it die. Now no erlang OS processes are running on the machine at all. This cluster is entirely idle except I am running search queries on it. The other 3 servers are up and happy. Here are some log messages:

https://gist.github.com/e92f8d32538a0057890b