List keys and multiple buckets

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:34:19 EST 2011

Refresh my memory, does leveldb open new files for each bucket? I'm thinking there may be some file descriptor penalty for this many buckets.

Otherwise you could set your default bucket properties to what you would want for these user buckets and then change properties if need be for a handful of other buckets you may need in your application.

Cheers,

Alexander Sicular
@siculars
http://sicuars.posterous.com