best practices for testing eventual consistency?

Aphyr aphyr at aphyr.com
Tue Nov 15 13:30:55 EST 2011

The fastest thing is probably to generate conflicts right below the
conflict resolution system. If you are worried you can't predict the
conflicts at all, go ahead and perform multiple reads and writes at
overlapping times. No need for excessive load; controlling the timing
alone should be sufficient.

--Kyle