[ANN] Riak Critical Issues Mailing List

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Tue Nov 15 17:54:45 EST 2011

Hi All -

As promised, we are taking steps to make sure everyone is better
informed of critical bugs and issues. To that end, we've created the
Riak Critical Issues Mailing List [1]. We plan for this to be *very*
low traffic list, and we will use it to disseminate information about
bugs or issues that might negatively impact a production Riak cluster
or deal with data integrity. We urge you to subscribe if you want to
stay-up-to date on these types of issues.

Additionally, if getting info via a Reader is more your speed, we've
generated an Atom feed [2] that will deliver all the bugs marked as
"critical" in issues.basho.com. (Keep in mind that the status
"critical" is in the eye of the filer, and that community-logged bugs
with a "critical" tag may be less severe than what Basho deems
"critical".)

And with any luck I'll get around to adding this info to the wiki
before too long.

Thanks for being a part of Riak. Let us know if you have any
questions/comments/suggestions.

Mark

Community Manager
Basho Technologies