Secondary Indexes - Feedback?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:20:26 EST 2011

Because of the way riak stores a key's value as basically one big blob in one place on disk, I don't think it is possible. This is akin to the often requested ability to update a keys meta data independent of its "value". But as far as riak storage is concerned there is no real difference between meta data and "value". Well either way, for the record, I like you idea, Paul, and second it.

-Alexander Sicular

@siculars
http://siculars.posterous.com