JSON / PB ?

curiosity satkumar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:12:18 EST 2011

We are planning to design a website with Riak backend. Since website will
have AJAX calls to save/display data, we can send only JSON data from server
to browser client, but website will also have binary data(images, audio,
video) etc. related to component objects.

Our solution for now is to save all data in PB format, but sending data to
AJAX calls convert data from PB to JSON, but for RPC calls send data in PB
format. Is this good solution? Or any suggestions to save data?

Thanks