Listen to Put Event in Riak

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Thu Nov 17 10:57:17 EST 2011

This is a situation similar to one I had in mind when I wrote the Riak -> RabbitMQ integration. Think of it as a distributed database trigger. It is a post-commit hook, as Russell mentions being the way to achieve what you're looking for, but this post-commit hooks sends out an AMQP message telling subscribers about new data coming into Riak.

https://github.com/jbrisbin/riak-rabbitmq-commit-hooks

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http//jbrisbin.com