Social network data / Graph properties of Riak

Eric Moritz eric at themoritzfamily.com
Fri Nov 18 11:06:59 EST 2011

If you're storing the graph in a graph database where you're simply
connecting keys to other keys and then you store the actual properties
in Riak identified by those keys, then yes Riak will be a fine
solution for you.

For instance, you traverse the graph using a graph db, collecting a
list of keys you want the properties for and then load the property
documents for the keys you collected.

Is that what you're envisioning?

Eric.