2i Values

Tim Ariyeh tariyeh at softlayer.com
Fri Nov 18 11:48:48 EST 2011

Rusty,

I was referring to the index value.  I understand I need to make another trip to get the actual value stored at the key, but I was hoping I could get the value of the index field directly from an index query.

For clarity, if I have a riak key "foo" with a value of "bar", and an index "score_int" with a value of 5, I'd like to be able to range query against the score_int index and return both the list of keys ("foo") and the value of the index I queried ("5").