SV: Error while importing data

Erik Søe Sørensen ess at trifork.com
Sat Nov 19 16:16:01 EST 2011

A timeout... Do you know what the timeout threshold is? Have you tried increasing it (if possible; I don't know the Python client) or simply retrying once or twice on timeout?
Also, what backend is Riak configured with? - I believe eleveldb has occasional lower throughput/higher latency because of file compaction.