Ripple + riak confguration

Vamsi Krishna vamsi.skrishna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 06:37:18 EST 2011

Hey Mattias,

 Thanks a lot for your quick response, the link you have given as good
information. But, what if I use normal queries for ex: I do User.find("
mattias at gmail.com") or something like that then if the node that is setup
on the ripple.yml is down then it cant information from other nodes and it
became quite a problem to handle/fix this issue.

Regards,
Vamsi.