Multiple keys to fetch in a Java client

suresh chandran sureshcnair at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 14:53:52 EST 2011

HI,

I am storing values of a devices under a particular OS. I want to fetch the list of all vallues, based on the key list. What I see if that, I can fetch the value one by one using the FETCH. Am using the HttpClient in Java. How do I go about this? Assume I am tryign to reach the same behavior like query that has "CONTAINS(key1, key2...). Is there a way to do this? or we can fetch the values only one by one. I do see that Map-reduce, makes use of the list fo keys, but am not sure if it is applicable in my case, as it ia simple fetch with collection of / list of keys.

Thanks
Suresh C Nair