Multiple keys to fetch in a Java client

suresh chandran sureshcnair at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 15:16:28 EST 2011

May be I can make my statement clear :) I store my devices values in buckets named after OS (say windows/ linux) with the device id's as keys. I want to get  the devices  for a list of device ids . From what I see, the fetch API signature takes in bucket name and key. (Client.fetch("windows", "D1"). Is there a way where I can get Client.fetch("windows", <Collection fo keys>?

Thanks
Suresh C Nair