Wildcard search and skip/limit indexing algorithm in riak search

Kostya Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Mon Nov 28 16:27:23 EST 2011

Hi!

I am curios on how does riak indexes dynamic fields, like "foo*", or
"foo*bar*baz*" ? What index will be built? How will it be traversed on
querying? Where will it be stored?

Also I'm curious about pagination feature. While it looks like what I need,
I would like to know how does it work and how much documents will it need
to traversal (does it store some ordered-indexes for data?)

Thank you very much, hope I could describe my problem.