Erlang Port Configuration

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:08:48 EST 2011

What Andrew said… AFAIK, the only thing you can not configure is which ip address the erlang vm listens on. I think it will listen on all available ip addresses (0.0.0.0). Note that this is different from the riak process itself, which can be limited to a specific ip. That's at least what I came up with last I looked into it about a year ago. I would love to hear otherwise.

-Alexander Sicular

@siculars
http://siculars.posterous.com