Riak search installation failure.

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Thu Sep 8 09:37:55 EDT 2011

*
This doesn't directly answer your issue, but Riak Search is supposed to be
getting rolled in to the core of Riak.
Last night, the Riak 1.0 Pre-Release package was made available, which has
many good new features (and should supposedly have Riak Search already
included). As long as you're not intending to go into production with the
1.0 Pre-Release, that may solve your dilemma :-)

 <http://www.loomlearning.com/>
 Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator
Loom Inc.