Alternative to Post-Commit in EDS

Anthony Molinaro anthonym at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Apr 4 02:06:59 EDT 2012

Also pinging on this one, maybe if I rephrase the questions I'll get
an answer.

Does riak have a last modified field which can be used in a map reduce
job, to say get updated values from a timestamp?

Are last modified times copied when replicating a K/V across data centers
with EDS?

Is there some other scheme I could use to determine what has been
replicated?

Thanks,

-Anthony