reference application

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Sat Apr 7 15:59:25 EDT 2012

Hi gibraltar,

A few things come to mind:

* Sean Cribbs and Mathias Meyer wrote an app called Riaktant [1] that uses
riak-js. (Note: this hasn't been touched in about a year so you might have
to update it in various parts.)
* The Riak Handbook [2] has some extensive code examples using riak-js.

Hope that helps. Have fun.

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups

[1] https://github.com/basho/riaktant