Paid Riak Training in San Francisco on May 9th

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Mon Apr 9 14:00:51 EDT 2012

Hey All,

I just wanted to let you know that we've scheduled a paid Riak Training in
San Francisco on May 9th (at the much-storied BashoWest). This will be a
comprehensive Riak overview, and will cover everything from up-and-running
to deploying and operating Riak in production.

Details are here: http://riakworkshop.eventbrite.com/

Let me know if you have any questions.  Also, if anyone has suggestions for
where we should be doing other trainings, I would love to hear them.

Happy Monday.

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups