Using PBClusterConfig with RiakClient

Ahmed Bashir ahmed.m.bashir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:45:03 EDT 2012

Thanks for the link; this is precisely what led me to believe that
PBClusterConfig only supports IRiakClient, so I thought I'd ask around

Also, if we create a RiakClient with a single host (and others exist),
is there any auto-dicovery that goes on to balance the requests across
ll ring members, or will that one host process all the app requests?