Using PBClusterConfig with RiakClient

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Wed Apr 11 14:56:03 EDT 2012

Ahmed,

Only one host will process the request (although it will be dispatched
automatically as needed to replicas around the cluster). If you must
connect to only a single host, consider putting a load-balancer between
your client and Riak. We are working on auto-configuring clients for a
future Riak release.