Using PBClusterConfig with RiakClient

Russell Brown russell.brown at me.com
Wed Apr 11 15:09:50 EDT 2012

Hi Ahmed,

On 11 Apr 2012, at 19:45, Ahmed Bashir wrote:

> Thanks for the link; this is precisely what led me to believe that
> PBClusterConfig only supports IRiakClient, so I thought I'd ask around

PBClusterConfig is used to produce a RawClient. IRiakClient is just a wrapper around RawClient. The cluster client is a RawClient. RawClient is more like that legacy RiakClient/RiakObject classes you're using.

See http://basho.github.com/riak-java-client/1.0.5/com/basho/riak/client/raw/pbc/PBRiakClientFactory.html for details.

Cheers

Russell