Updating data in a production setup

vijayakumar forgetvijay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 01:39:09 EDT 2012

Mark,
  We run it with the following configurations:

Extra Large Instance (Ec2):

15 GB memory
8 EC2 Compute Units (4 virtual cores with 2 EC2 Compute Units each)
1,690 GB instance storage
64-bit platform
I/O Performance: High
API name: m1.xlarge

Large (Ec2):
7.5 GB memory
4 EC2 Compute Units (2 virtual cores with 2 EC2 Compute Units each)
850 GB instance storage
64-bit platform
I/O Performance: High
API name: m1.large