Riak Adoption - What can we do better?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:53:43 EDT 2012

In a word: screencasts.

Short, easy to digest, 2-5min screencasts on:

-Installation

-Usage via curl

-Step by step walk through of all params in app.conf

-Search. setting up index, querying index via command line. Explanation of various analyzers.

-Secondary Index usage. Curl examples.

The whole thing could be done as a series With each cast its own "chapter." update the content when something significant changes. Like the changes in app.conf in 1.1.x.

Godspeed,
Alexander

@siculars on twitter
http://siculars.posterous.com