Riak Adoption - What can we do better?

Mathias Meyer meyer at paperplanes.de
Thu Apr 19 14:00:19 EDT 2012

Thanks for the praise of my book. I'm curious though, what does "advanced" entail for you guys? I'm continuously working on updates for the book, and I'm happy to look at things that you think are missing, but it'd be great to have some more concrete examples of what you think a book on advanced Riak usage should cover.

Thanks!

Cheers, Mathias