Riak Core EDocs

Jordan West jordanrw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:37:13 EDT 2012

We are beginning to use Riak Core and I noticed there are no edocs for the
project (or perhaps I just couldn't find them?). While its only one or two
engineers working on the project this is not a big issue but as we get more
eyes on it having more documentation would be a big win. Edocs would
probably be a pretty quick and easy start. For example, having basic
documentation around methods like `riak_core_vnode:reply/2` and types like
`sender()` & `sender_type()` would be a big help. I suppose we could
generate them ourselves but having something officially kept up to date and
hosted by Basho would be awesome.

Cheers,

Jordan