Riak Adoption - What can we do better?

Christiano Anderson christiano.anderson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:39:15 EDT 2012

A book about Riak (both paid and freely distributed as PDF are good
idea), more snippets, articles, hands on tutorial, screencast and more
documentation.

If you want to spread out Riak to other countries, documentation in
other languages is a good idea (Portuguese, spanish, french, japanese,
chinese, and so on)...

Cheers

--
Christiano Anderson | http://christiano.me/