Where to change config settings, not listed in app.config/vm.args

Brian Sparrow bsparrow at basho.com
Wed Apr 25 17:18:40 EDT 2012

Hi German,

By default many of these options are not set.  You must add them to the
config.  Just be sure that you are adding them in the correct section
(riak_core, riak_kv, etc..).  For example the buckey_props settings go in
riak_core.

I've attached an example app.config with the bucket properties added so you
can get the idea. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Brian Sparrow