preflist_exhausted error

Sati, Mohit Mohit.Sati at ask.com
Wed Apr 25 18:49:18 EDT 2012

Sean,

We installed riak 1.1.1 and selected storage_backend setting to riak_kv_eleveldb_backend. The indexes were enabled by default. I did some testing and they are sending me the keys back. I used the link below which has examples.

http://basho.com/blog/technical/2011/09/14/Secondary-Indexes-in-Riak/

To create an index on objects in the existing bucket, we need to retreive and re-insert. If we need to index a field in future, we need retreive all objects and then re-insert.

Thanks
Mohit