[ANN] Riak 1.2 Released

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Tue Aug 7 13:27:22 EDT 2012

Hi All,

At long last, we are thrilled to announced that Riak 1.2 has
officially been released and is available for download. We've already
posted various blog posts and mailing list emails about what's in 1.2,
so I'll be brief. This is a significant release packed with tons of
bug fixes (almost 40 by my count), enhacncements, and new features. It
should go without saying, but it wouldn't have happened without the
community. Thanks for helping us get here!

* Downloads: http://basho.com/resources/downloads/
* Release notes: https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/1.2/RELEASE-NOTES.md
* Release overview on the blog:
http://basho.com/blog/technical/2012/08/07/Riak-1-2-released/

Enjoy, and thanks for being a part of Riak.

The Basho Team
twitter.com/basho