[ANNC] Riak 1.2.0 RC6

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Thu Aug 2 15:10:39 EDT 2012

Riak Users,

I know it has been a quiet last week from your friends at Basho, but we've been testing 1.2.0 and have a new release candidate for you.  Full disclosure, the release notes don't indicate a lot of changes since our last RC because much of the changes have been to our enterprise product.   The OSS changes of note are the two bugs-fixed items regarding LevelDB and riak_control getting a working handoff status page.

* leveldb - Make ref count increase atomic operation under read lock
* leveldb - Change LRUCache destructor so it does NOT look like a bad reference
* riak_control - Patch handoff status to work with status_v2

Release Notes:  https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/1.2/RELEASE-NOTES.md

Download here: http://basho.com/resources/downloads/

Thanks as always for the testing, feedback, and patience!
-Jared