Riak Crashing Constantly

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Fri Aug 3 16:03:33 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Simon Rozet <simon at rozet.name> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Ryan Zezeski <rzezeski at basho.com> wrote:
> > I can show you how to determine which files are corrupted but it
> > will involve running Erlang and executing some Erlang code.
>
> I am having this problem as well. I'd love to find out how to
> determine which files are corrupted.

Simon,

I hacked together a script that can detect a majority of the problems you
might encounter with Merge Index.

https://gist.github.com/3250870

It's not a perfect script and has had undergone minimal testing by yours
truly. It does not detect inconsistencies between a segment and it's
corresponding offset file.  Instructions for using it are in the comments
of the gist.

-Z