Any interest in Seattle office hours or meetup?

Joseph Blomstedt joe at basho.com
Tue Aug 7 15:22:17 EDT 2012

As many of you already know, Basho is largely a distributed company
with the majority of many teams working remotely from their homes,
coffee shops, and co-working spaces across the country.  There's no
reason you need to live near one of our offices in order to interact
with Basho engineers and developer advocates -- we're everywhere.

With that said, I'd like to set something up in Seattle to engage with
local Riak users and enthusiasts.

Some thoughts:
-- Weekly office hours at a coffee shop or co-working location.
-- Monthly or bi-monthly Riak meetup.
-- Monthly or bi-monthly Riak drinkup.

Is there anyone in the Seattle area who finds any of these ideas
interesting? Have a preference? Have other suggestions?

In short, I'm soliciting any and all feedback. Is anyone in the
Seattle area interested in having weekly/monthly access to come in and
pester me (senior engineer at Basho) about anything and everything?

-Joe

--
Joseph Blomstedt <joe at basho.com>
Senior Software Engineer