[ANN] Riak 1.2 Released

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Wed Aug 8 14:47:14 EDT 2012

Hi All,

One update to send along here: there is a known issue with LevelDB
performance [1] when going from 1.0 and 1.1 to 1.2  that didn't make
it into the release notes. As is the case with all known issues, we're
working on a fix and will keep you posted.

Mark

[1] (you want the last bullet point)
https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/1.2/RELEASE-NOTES.md#known-issues