Upgrading 0.14.2 cluster to 1.2

Sebastian Cohnen sebastian.cohnen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:08:58 EDT 2012

I'm actually thinking about taking the risk. We only have a small 3-node cluster with ~50GB of data with relatively little traffic (and we don't have any 2i, nor do we use search or MR).

I'll backup the data files, the ring state and everything else I find and give it a try. If anything strange happens, we roll back and do the additional 1.1.4 step.

Thanks for the information and  help so far!