LevelDB memory problem crashes Erlang

leonickel leonickel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:06:35 EDT 2012

Hello guys,

Thks for all response. I'm currently using riak 1.2, but a couple of weeks
ago i was using riak 1.1.0 and got the same problem. Follow additional
information:

1- Currently i'm using riak 1.2;
2- I didn't make any specific configuration for memory issue, i'm just
starting riak proccess with default memory. Just in the vm.args i've put 128
value for "+A" parameter for async threads. I think default value for this
was 64, right?
3- I'm using a 32-bit machine, bellow the response for "uname -a" command:

Linux machine-leo 2.6.38-10-generic-pae #46-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 28 16:54:49
UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Thks!