Riak Search. Ranges. Integer Analyzer Factory.

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Mon Aug 20 10:25:27 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Vladimir Shapovalov
<shapovalov at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> thanks for prompt reply.
> Didn't work...
> And the strings aren't padded in my case. I still have 100 or 200 as
> values after insert.
>
> Thanks
> Vladimir

Vladimir,

Alexander is correct.  The integers are turned into binaries and 0 padded
(with a default width of 10).  Note that the data itself is not padded,
only the index entry.  The reason your queries aren't working is because
you didn't url encode.  Also, you'll want to use single quotes around that
url to avoid the shell interpreting the &.

-Z