Riak Recap for August 4 - 15

Matthew Tovbin matthew at tovbin.com
Tue Aug 21 15:30:51 EDT 2012

Mark,

Thanks for the script! We've been using it for a couple of months already
and it seems to be doing ok.

But my current concern is - how can we measure the performance impact of
calling "/stats/" on Riak nodes prior to 1.2?
Maybe it is better to use the suggested scripts (
https://github.com/basho/riak_nagios/) ?

-Matthew